Beauty Lover's Gift Guide
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope you enjoy all the turkey, stuffing (my faaaavorite), and time with your family and friends. It's been an insane year, and I'm feeling super thankful for all the people who helped make it so incredible. What are you thankful for this year?
After I take the day to relax and recharge, I'm sure I'll be tempted by all the sales. Is anyone else's inbox completely overflowing with goodies? I have to admit...I've already done quite a bit of online window shopping. Let the Black Friday madness commence!
- SK-II Pietra Essence Set: There's skincare, and then there's cult skincare. Beauty guru's are obsessed with this stuff. I've never tried it, but it's definitely on the wish list!
- Glossier Body Hero Duo: Glossier nails it with every beauty launch, and this one is no different. I am in love with this set! It leaves skin feeling so soft, and the package sizing is generous for the price.
- Deborah Lippmann Color On Glass Nail Polish Set: Deborah Lippmann knows nail polish, and this is an adorable gift set for any beauty lover on your list.
- Stila Play It Cool Liquid Lip Set: Another adorable (easy to give as gift) set that also happens to be on SALE at Sephora. Wahoo!
- RMS Beauty Shine Bright Eye Polish Palette: When makeup and skincare combine, it's a big win-win. This gorgeous palette will be a holiday season go-to for sure. And it's currently 30% off at Anthropologie! (ps...EVERYTHING is currently 30% off!)
- Karuna Karma Face Mask Set: I've been traveling a ton lately, and sheet masks are key for keeping skin in check away from home. They're just so convenient and easy to carry around, and this set is a great way to figure out which one is your fave.
- Beauty Trinket Tray: Perfect for all your beautiful odds 'n ends!
And be sure to check out the Sephora app for a sneak peak of their Black Friday fun!
This post contains affiliate links, but all opinions are 100% my own. I would never suggest a product that I wouldn't want to buy myself :)